60539 : [RFA3-PPB] Prairie Panther Brush, Lightweight SST Barrel, Carbon Fiber Free Float
The lightest, most accurate rifle for calling and stalking. The Prairie Panther® is our premier lightweight .223 hunting rifle. With a 20 fluted, Teflon coated, stainless barrel, carbon fiber handguards and skeletonized stock - it's lightweight with maximum accuracy. Shown here in Mossy Oak Brush.
Due to governmental regulations, some items may be not be available to export in your country.
- Caliber : 223 Rem
- Weight (lbs) : 7.15 lbs
- Length : 38.5"
- Barrel : 20" lightweight fluted teflon coated 416 stainless
- Upper Receiver : Forged 7075 T6 A3 Flattop
- Twist : 1x8
- Lower Receiver : Forged 7075 T6
- Stock : A2
- Fire Control : Two-Stage Match
- Handguard : Carbon Fiber Free Float
- Pistol Grip : A2
- Front/Rear sight : N/A Optics Ready
- Flash Hider : N/A
|Firearm Model / Série||AR-15|
|Caliber/Gauge||223 Rem / 5.56x45 NATO|
|Barrel Length (inch)||20|
|Left / Right Handed||Right Handed|