83506 : VERSA MAX® 12/28 ProBore™ Mossy Oak® Duck Blind® w/Omold Grips - Left Hand
TAILOR-MADE FOR AMERICA'S WETLANDS
The new standard for reliability in autoloading shotguns. VERSA MAX® shatters convention and all previous benchmarks for reliability with an action unlike any that have come before it. Proven in the field and in extreme tests of endurance with thousands of test rounds, it cycles 12-gauge loads with ultimate consistency, softer recoil and less maintenance than you've ever experienced.
Any load. Anywhere. Every time - the new pinnacle of autoloader technology.
American Rifleman Shotgun of the Year.
NRA Golden Bullseye Award 2011
Due to governmental regulations or manufacturer preferences, some product lines or items may be not be available to export in your country.
- Most versatile, reliable shotgun on the market
- Reliably cycles 12-gauge rounds from 2¾" to 3½" magnum
- Versaport® gas system regulates cycling pressure based on shell length
- Reduces recoil to that of a 20-gauge
- Self-cleaning - continuously cycled thousands of rounds in torture test
- Synthetic stock and fore-end with overmolded grips
- Drilled and tapped receiver
- Enlarged trigger guard opening and larger safety for easier use with gloves
- Nickel Barrel and Nickel Teflon plated internal components offer extreme corrosion resistance
- Waterfowl Mossy Oak® Duck BlindT Camo
|Firearm Model / Série||Remington Versa Max®|
|Chamber Shells||3" 1/2|
|Left / Right Handed||Right Handed|
|Barrel Length (inch)||28|