90847 : 16.5" ACR® Basic Folder Configuration - Coyote
- 16.5" Cold hammer-forged barrel with an innovative protective coating which uses a nitriting process that dramatically reduces wear for the ultimate in longevity and
- A2 Birdcage-type hider to control muzzle fash
- Adjustable, two-position, gas piston-driven system for fring suppressed or unsuppressed, supported by hardened internal bearing rails
- Fully modular design all major components are confgurable to user preference. Barrel, stock, and handguard are all interchangeable in less than 2 minutes without tools
- Forward-mounted charging handle can be switched within seconds from left to right side of the upper receiver and is non-reciprocating during fring
- Tool-less, quick change barrel system available in 10.5", 14.5", 16.5" and 18.5"
- MAGPUL® MBUS® front/rear fip sights
- Fully ambidextrous controls including magazine release, bolt catch and release, fre selector and non-reciprocating charging handle
- High-impact composite hand guard with heat shield - accepts rail inserts
- High-impact composite lower receiver with textured magazine well and modular grip storage
- Folding and six-position telescoping high-impact Polymer stock with rubber butt pad and sling mount (not available on A-TACS® model)
- Includes a 30-round PMAG®
Due to governmental regulations or manufacturer preferences, some product lines or items may be not be available to export in your country.