AEB-C-G : Commercial EMod: Fits 1.170 Diameter Rec. Ext.
The VLTOR EMOD provides a variety of enhancements in comparison to other stocks. The increased length is a major benefit for those weapons using scoped rifles, as it increases the available comb for any length of pull.
The EMOD is slightly wider and longer at the toe than a regular M4 stock with a noticeable negative pitch making transitions from the ready position feel more natural.
- Waterproof side battery compartments that holds 4 CR123 or three AA batteries in each compartment
- Weatherproof compartment in the clubfoot area of the stock that hold two AA batteries
- Comes pre-assembled with rubber buttpad and strike plate
- Matte (anti-reflection/anti-glare) finish
- Impact and temperature resistant polymer, specifically blended for VLTOR stocks
- Has standard military and quick disconnect swivel socket accessible from both sides
- Slightly wider and longer at the toe than a regular M4 stock with a noticeable negative pitch making transitions from the ready position feel more natural
- Kit includes five position Mil-Spec receiver extension, carbine spring and buffer kit, VLTOR Lock Plate
- and VLTOR Lock Nut
- Available in Commercial or Mil-Spec configurations
Due to governmental regulations or manufacturer preferences, some product lines or items may be not be available to export in your country.
Following a manufacturers price increase, we reserve the right to change product prices at any time without further notice.
- Length with buttpad: 7.75 inches (at centerline of tube)
- Weight: 14 oz
- LOP fully collapsed: 11.50 inches
- LOP fully extended: 15.00 inches
- Buttpad angle: -5 degrees with decrease to -15 at toe
- Receiver extension is made of 7075 T6 impact extrusion
|Caliber/Gauge||N / A|