ARM-1-B : Rifle Modstock, A1Length, Clubfoot, Milspec Diameter Only
The ARM rifle stock is a dual-purpose stock system which mounts to either a carbine collapsible receiver extension (Mil-Spec only) or a rifle length receiver extension.
The ARM stock is simple to install and enhances the look of the weapon, giving it a continuous smooth look.
- Waterproof side battery compartments and cheekweld adapters
- Impact and temperature resistant polymer, specifically blended for VLTOR stocks
- Matte (anti-reflection/anti-glare) finish
- Include standard military attachment for slings, which allows for webbed slings to be used
- Each stock has two sockets to insert a QDS (1 Quick Disconnect Sling Swivel included)
- Item is only available in the clubfoot style
- Comes with storage compartments and cheek weld inserts
- Available in A1 (ARM-1) and A2 (ARM-2) lengths
- Weighs 10.10 oz
Due to governmental regulations or manufacturer preferences, some product lines or items may be not be available to export in your country.
|Caliber/Gauge||N / A|