GB-S-B-750 : Set Screw 0.750" Bore Black
Built to the tightest tolerances, the VLTOR low profile, clamp on and set screw gas blocks are small enough to fit inside most rail systems. These gas blocks were designed to be used when a rail system/handguard that is mounted over the entire gas system.
Due to governmental regulations or manufacturer preferences, some product lines or items may be not be available to export in your country.
Following a manufacturers price increase, we reserve the right to change product prices at any time without further notice.
- Made from 17-4 PH Stainless Steel
- Comes in Matte Black Oxide (anti-reflection/anti-glare)
- Bore diameters: 0.750"
- Overall Width (0.750" bore): 0.925 inch
- Height from centerline of bore to top of gas block: 0.402?
- Bottom Thickness (measured from centerline of the bore of 0.750 inch gas block): 0.560 inch- Set Screw Gas Block
- Weight: 1.4 oz- Set Screw Gas Block
|Gas System Parts||Gas Block|