M1-SS-R : M14/M1A Improved Modstock
While our original M14/M1A Stock System has been the essential upgrade to the Springfield SOCOM platform, we saw huge areas of improvement. The stock system is now formed with VLTOR's proprietary mold and is manufactured with a proprietary carbon fiber composite. This makes the stock system stronger and lighter than ever before.
The stock is adjustable for five lengths of pull and adjusts for elevation. In its lowest position the stock will allow for the use of iron sights or the stock can be raised up to 1.25? higher for use with mounted optics.
This stock system features an improved magwell relief that allows for easier operation of any M14/M1A magazine.
The buttstock is slightly wider and longer at the toe than a regular M4 stock with a noticeable negative pitch, making transitions from the ready position feel more natural.
The M1-S Stock system comes included with: carbon fiber composite fore end, pistol grip assembly, buttstock adapter, and VLTOR EMOD buttstock.
Note: The handguard shown is the VLTOR CASV-14 and is sold separately
- Drop-in installation
- Proprietary mold and carbon fiber composite specific to VLTOR
- Stock adjusts for 1.25? in elevation
- Comes in a choice of four colors: Black, FDE/Tan, Foliage Green, or Raw
- Waterproof side battery compartments that holds (4) CR123 or (3) AA batteries in each compartment
- Weatherproof compartment in the clubfoot area of the stock that hold two AA batteries
- Comes pre-assembled with carbon fiber composite forend, pistol grip, stock adapter and VLTOR EMOD buttstock
- Buttstock is impact and temperature resistant polymer, specifically blended for VLTOR stocks
- Matte (anti-reflection/anti-glare) finish
- Has standard military and quick disconnect swivel socket accessible from both sides
- Available in Semi-Auto (M1-SS) or Select Fire (M1-SF)
Due to governmental regulations or manufacturer preferences, some product lines or items may be not be available to export in your country.
- Weight of stock system: 2lbs 13oz
- LOP fully collapsed: 11.50 inches
- LOP fully extended: 14.75 inches
- Buttpad angle: -5 degrees with decrease to -15 at toe
|Caliber/Gauge||N / A|