MAG290-SND : PMAG® 10 LR/SR GEN M3, 7.62x51 Magazine - Sand
The 7.62x51 NATO (.308 Winchester) PMAG 10 LR/SR GEN M3 brings GEN M3 technology to the smallest possible magazine size. Ideal for hunting applications, depending on local hunting laws, and also for states where overall capacity is limited. Perfect for use with a bipod or when shooting off of a pack.
Made in U.S.A.
Due to governmental regulations or manufacturer preferences, some product lines or items may be not be available to export in your country.
Following a manufacturers price increase, we reserve the right to change product prices at any time without further notice.
- Optimized for use with SAAMI-spec 7.62x51/.308 Winchester ammunition
- Commercial rifle compatibility includes the new Armalite AR-10A, Bushmaster .308 ORC, Colt LE901-16S, CORE Rifle Systems CORE30, DPMS LR308, JP Enterprises LRP-07, KAC SR25, LaRue OBR, Les Baer .308, LMT .308 MWS, LWRCI REPR, Mega Arms MATEN, POF P-308, Remington R-25, Ruger SR-762, S&W M&P10, SIG716, and others*
- True 10-round capacity that does not require limiters, pins, rivets, etc.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- High-quality stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many pouches
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover minimizes debris intrusion and protects cartridges from potential damage during storage and transit
*NOTE: NOT compatible with Armalite AR-10B, Noveske N6, Springfield Armory M1A, Rock River Arms LAR8, FN SCAR 17S, PTR-91, HK417 or any other rifles that utilize M14, FN FAL, or HK 91/G3 patterned magazines.
|Caliber/Gauge||308 Win. / 7.62x51 NATO|