MAG595-BLK : MagLink® Magazine Coupler - PMAG® 30 GEN M2 MOE®/GEN M3 - Black
The MagLink is a coupler for PMAG 30 and 40 round AR/M4 magazines* which allows the user to attach two magazines together for more efficient speed reloads, and to keep an additional ammunition accessible on the weapon at all times. The MagLink features a two-piece bolt on design and durable, lightweight reinforced polymer construction.
Made in U.S.A.
Due to governmental regulations, some items may be not be available to export in your country.
- Fits 5.56x45 PMAG 30 and 40 round AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE and AR/M4 GEN M3 magazines*
- Impact resistant polymer construction provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- Wide-set, two-piece bolt-on design resists flexing
- Integral grooves interface with PMAG ribbing to eliminate slippage
- MagLink Magazine Coupler •Weight: 2.8 oz.
*NOTE: The MagLink is NOT compatible with first generation PMAGs (with Black follower, circa 2007-2009), 10 or 20 round PMAGs, custom branded PMAGs, or any other non AR15/M4 specific Magpul magazine such as the EMAG®, PMAG 30G, or PMAG 30 AUS. Will also not fit other larger caliber magazines such as the PMAG 30 AK/AKM or the PMAG 25/20/10 LR/SR.
|Magazine Enhancements||Magazine Coupler|
|Caliber/Gauge||223 Rem / 5.56x45 NATO|
|Note||PMAG 30 GEN M2, PMAG 30 AND 40 GEN M3 [ALL 5.56 VERSIONS]|