MAG595-BLK : MagLink® Magazine Coupler - PMAG® 30 GEN M2 MOE®/GEN M3 - Black
The MagLink is a coupler for PMAG 30 and 40 round AR/M4 magazines* which allows the user to attach two magazines together for more efficient speed reloads, and to keep an additional ammunition accessible on the weapon at all times. The MagLink features a two-piece bolt on design and durable, lightweight reinforced polymer construction.
Made in U.S.A.
Due to governmental regulations or manufacturer preferences, some product lines or items may be not be available to export in your country.
- Fits 5.56x45 PMAG 30 and 40 round AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE and AR/M4 GEN M3 magazines*
- Impact resistant polymer construction provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- Wide-set, two-piece bolt-on design resists flexing
- Integral grooves interface with PMAG ribbing to eliminate slippage
- MagLink Magazine Coupler •Weight: 2.8 oz.
*NOTE: The MagLink is NOT compatible with first generation PMAGs (with Black follower, circa 2007-2009), 10 or 20 round PMAGs, custom branded PMAGs, or any other non AR15/M4 specific Magpul magazine such as the EMAG®, PMAG 30G, or PMAG 30 AUS. Will also not fit other larger caliber magazines such as the PMAG 30 AK/AKM or the PMAG 25/20/10 LR/SR.
|Magazine Enhancements||Magazine Coupler|
|Caliber/Gauge||223 Rem / 5.56x45 NATO|
|Note||PMAG 30 GEN M2, PMAG 30 AND 40 GEN M3 [ALL 5.56 VERSIONS]|