MUR-1A-B : Bolt Assist/ Shell Deflector
The MUR is a rigid Mil-Spec flat-top upper made to fit all AR15/M16 M4 rifles and carbines. The MUR was developed to give the customer a Mil-Spec correct upper receiver with a thicker wall, making the MUR upper receiver a stronger platform. This more rigid upper receiver will increase accuracy and reliability, while extending the life of the interfacing components. The MUR-1A model comes equipped with a shell deflector and forward assist. The MUR-1S comes with a one piece machined shell deflector unit which was updated to this piece in June of 2015.
Due to governmental regulations or manufacturer preferences, some product lines or items may be not be available to export in your country.
Following a manufacturers price increase, we reserve the right to change product prices at any time without further notice.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- 7075 Forging
- Stress relieved, heat treated, aged twice and cryogenic treated
- Hard coat anodized, black per MIL-A-8625 TYPE III Class 2
- Precision machined and finished by hand
- Bore coated with dry film lube over the anodized surface
- Compatible with all Mil-Spec AR-15 parts and accessories
- M4 feed ramps
- Weight: MUR-1A- 9.80 oz
- Length: 7.657 inches
- Height overall: 2.121 inches
|Upper Parts||N / A|
|Lower Parts||N / A|
|Other Receiver Parts||Shell Deflector|