VIS-3AK : Rifle Length, 12-inch
One of VLTOR's most innovative products is the Versatile Interface Structure (VIS) upper receiver assembly. The VIS is a polylithic upper receiver assembly that ties the normally individual receiver and handguard into a single, aggregate part. This combination overcomes many problems that are associated with the traditional "two piece" design; most notably the greatly improved structural strength and repeatable accuracy. This affords the user all the benefits of a free-floating barrel and solid railed forend. Note: The VIS comes supplied with the stripped upper only. The barrel, sights, and all other accessories must be purchased separately.
Due to governmental regulations or manufacturer preferences, some product lines or items may be not be available to export in your country.
Following a manufacturers price increase, we reserve the right to change product prices at any time without further notice.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Hardened to T6 specifications
- Hard coat anodized, black per MIL-A-8625 TYPE III Class 2
- 6013 forged upper with 6061 extruded handguard
- Polylithic design
- Handguard length rails on each side
- Removable lower handguard
- M203 barrel mounting compatible
- Compatible with all Mil-Spec AR-15 parts and accessories
- Shell deflector and forward assist
- Handguard length: 12.21 inches
- Overall length: 19.875 inches
- Weight: 29.8 ounces
- Interior diameter: 1 inch
|Receivers||Upper Receiver Stripped|