VIS-KM7 : Carbine Model, 7-inch with KeyMod System
One of VLTOR's most innovative products is the Versatile Interface Structure (VIS) upper receiver assembly. VLTOR is now introducing the VIS-KM, with the integrated KeyMod system. The KeyMod system breaks from the traditional fixed quad rail setup and allows the operator to decide where accessories or rails are mounted. KeyMod also allows for modularity between various manufacturer's accessories. Note: The VIS-KM comes supplied with the stripped upper only. The barrel, sights, and all other accessories must be purchased separately.
Due to governmental regulations or manufacturer preferences, some product lines or items may be not be available to export in your country.
Following a manufacturers price increase, we reserve the right to change product prices at any time without further notice.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Hardened to T6 specifications
- Hard coat anodized, black per MIL-A-8625 TYPE III Class 2
- 6013 forged upper with 6061 extruded handguard
- Removable lower handguard
- M203 barrel mounting compatible
- Compatible with most Mil-Spec AR-15 parts and most KeyMod mounted accessories
- Shell deflector and forward assist
- Weight: 16.8 oz
- Handguard Length: 6.85 in
- Overall Length: 14.496 in
- Interior Diameter: 1.125 in
|Receivers||OLD-Upper Receiver Assembly|