VST-1 : Clamp-on With QD Socket
Vltor Sight Tower (VST)
The VST folding front sight and gas block is an all-steel, flip-up design, with a spring loaded dual-plunger detent. There is no lock. If hit, the sight will fold down, rather than damage a locking mechanism. It incorporates a QD sling swivel cup mount, and uses an AK front sight post.
Despite the VST-1's solid construction, it only weighs about a half of an ounce more than a standard A2 front sight tower.
Due to governmental regulations or manufacturer preferences, some product lines or items may be not be available to export in your country.
- Design: Folding front sight and gas block assembly.
- Construction: Sight base and tower constructed from tool grade steel with a stainless steel sling swivel socket.
- Compatibility: Fits standard front sight and gas block section (0.750 inch) of AR15/M16 type rifles and carbines.
- Weight (nominal): VST-1C: 5.4 ounces
- Height: Sight post up: Replicates standard "F" base height, with extra elevation adjustment for longer sight radius installations.
- Sight post down: Top of base rail is the same height as the flat-top rail.
- Sight tower detents: Positive spring detents hold sight tower in down and deployed position, no mechanical secondary locks.
- Color/Finish: Black mag-phosphate.
- Special Features: VST-1C: Clamp on design with out bayonet lug. Base is cut to allow for staking of cross bolts. Uses standard AK front sight pin, comes with sight adjustment tool.
|Iron Sights||Flip Up|