MAG233-BLK : PMAG® 40 AR/M4 GEN M3, 5.56x45 Magazine - Black
The PMAG 40 GEN M3 is a durable, lightweight, high reliability 40-round 5.56x45 NATO/.223 Remington polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons. It features an over-insertion stop, long-life stainless steel spring, four-way anti-tilt follower and constant-curve internal geometry for reliable feeding, and simple tool-less disassembly to ease cleaning. Low profile ribs and aggressive front and rear texture give positive control in all environments, and a paint pen dot matrix on the bottom panel of the body allows easy marking by the end user for identification. An easy-to-disassemble flared floorplate aids extraction and handling of the magazine while providing improved drop protection, and is slightly slimmer than earlier generations for better compatibility with tight double and triple magazine pouches. Also compatible with a wide range of non-Colt-spec platforms such as the HK 416 and MR556A1, M27 IAR, British SA-80, FN SCAR MK 16/16S, and others.
Due to governmental regulations, some items may be not be available to export in your country.
- Next-generation impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Modified dimensions allow for wider compatibility with non Colt-spec platforms
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Long life stainless steel spring
- Over-travel insertion stop on the spine
- Ribbed gripping surface and new aggressive front and rear texture for positive magazine handling
- Paint pen dot matrix panels on the bottom of the body to allow for identification marking
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly yet is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches
- Pop-off Impact/Dust Cover to minimize debris intrusion and for ammunition protection in storage and transit
|Caliber/Gauge||223 Rem / 5.56x45 NATO|